How long can I store my edible image?
Edible images will stay fresh for up to 6 months, as long as stored in the air tight bag that they are shipped in. Store flat, in a non humid area. DO NOT REFRIGERATE OR FREEZE.
What is the ingredients of an edible image?
The ingredients are as follows:
Tapioca starch, corn syrup solids, microcrystaline cellulose, sugar, water, glycerine, canola oil, polyglyerol esters, titanium dioxide, algin, potassium sorbate, citric acid, sodium bicarbonate and may contain: soy lecithim.
All images are printed with food coloring cartridges.
How do I apply an edible image?
1. Have a plain frosted cake ready. White butter-cream frosting is best but any type of frosting will work, even frozen ice cream cakes. Your frosting should be fresh, not dry. If the frosting becomes dry, spray a fine mist of water over the cake before applying the print. It doesn't matter what flavour cake you use, as long as you use white frosting underneath your image.
2. To remove the frosting sheet, simply peel the image from the backing. It should separate easily. Lay the frosting sheet on top of the cake from the middle first and gently lay it out to the ends of the image. If there are any wrinkles, pat gently to smooth. Add a border or edge decoration of your choice to finish. You can also add words by hand on top of the image.
3. If the Icing Sheet seems at all stubborn about releasing, do not try to peel the icing sheet away. This will cause tearing. Instead, put the Icing Sheet in the freezer for 15-20 seconds, but be very careful as the moisture of the freezer can make the image tacky if left in too long.
4. Images should be stored in a Zip-Loc bag. DO NOT Refrigerate.
5. Be careful not to let water drip on to the frosting sheets as the sheet can melt and ruin your print. After the sheet is on the cake for 10 minutes or more, it will merge with the frosting on the cake.
What is the warm weather policy for shipping chocolate items?
WARM WEATHER SHIPPING OF CHOCOLATE PRODUCTS:
ALL chocolate products are shipped with Gel Ice Packs between May and October regardless of the destination.
We use medical-grade 12oz Gel Ice Packs. Ice Packs last 24-36 hours. Packages require one (1) Ice Pack per 4llbs Shipping Weight. ice Packs are $1.00/each and can be added on prior to check out.
We do NOT guarantee Ground Shipments of Chocolate Products between May and October regardless of destination.(This includes priority service) Only Express Service is guaranteed by our carrier to arrive to you within the commitment time.
Please note that if your destination is over 75 Degrees Fahrenheit, we strongly advise that you select an appropriate shipping method (Express shipping) to ensure proper delivery of your chocolate product. Our orders are processed automatically and we cannot guarantee that we can intercept your order if you have chosen an inappropriate shipping method (i.e., shipping a chocolate product to FL, NM, AZ, TX or other extremely hot states via Standard Ground during late Spring/Summer.)
We reserve the right to add $5-$10 to your order total if we feel that your product will not arrive safely via the method you have selected. Our goal is to make you happy- melted chocolate is in no one's best interests! Please check local weather conditions to help determine your best shipping option.
EXTREMELY HOT STATES: We do guarantee our products against melting ONLY when shipped via Priority Overnight Shipping.
When will I receive my order?
All orders, except Exprss shipping are shipped 1-3 BUSINESS days after payment is received. This does not include weekends or holidays. The time your order is delivered, after it ships, depends on the shipping method you have chosen. Priority is delivered in 2-4 days. If you choose Express shipping, it will ship out within the following business day. This is usually an overnight service, but in some circumstances, can take up to 2 days.